ISES Ohio WOW Awards – Big Winner
Recognition For Excellent Work
This year’s ISES Ohio WOW Awards were very successful from many different angles. As the Chair of Communications, I was very pleased to see that we doubled the award entries and attendance from last year’s inaugural event through a strong E-Mail and Social Media Campaign. As the Marketing Director of Rock the House, I am the most excited that we won a number of awards including the Best Marketing Design Collateral over $25,000. Finally, I’m personally happy that I didn’t screw up any of the awards I presented on stage at the event!
Bringing this awards event to Cleveland and hosting it at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame made the event very special. Rock the House over saw the event’s production and created a truly world class awards event. Another aspect of the event that made me proud was the ISES Cleveland contribution to the SEARCH Foundation of a check for $500. I love it when every group I belong to and meet at one event!
Here’s my acceptance of the Marketing Award:
Here’s my stab at presenting:
Here are the awards Rock The House won this year:
- Best Marketing- Design Collateral over $25,000 for Rock Your Prom 2012
- Best Technical Production for Automated Packaging Systems 50th Anniversary
- Best Corporate Event over $200,000 for Safeguard Properties Holiday Party
- Best ISES Team Effort $75,000-$200,000 (w/Cleveland Zoological Society, Event Source, and Everything Tented)
- Best Wedding $75,000- $200,000 (w/ Kirkbrides) for New Year’s Eve Wedding
- Best Wedding over $200,000 (w/ Heidzillas Wedding Coordination & Aable Rents)for Amy & Steve’s “Epic” Wedding