Midwest Social Media Summit: Jim Kukral
First Speaker at #MWSMS
Jim Kukral was a great speaker today at the Midwest Social Media Summit at Landerhaven. Smart Buisness is putting on a very important event on November 28, 2012. Jim is an author and content marketer who stressed investments in mobile, ROI on social media, and strategy.
This equation was very valuable.
- Emotions = Create Reactions
- Friends = Social Equity
- Amazing Content = Sharing
- Sharing = Search Results
- Search Results = ROI
Key take aways:
- Create content or die.
- The Future of Search is not an algorithm, but social and sharingconnections.
- If you want to be remarkable, you have to do something remarkable. Emotions create reactions.
- Don’t think like a user, think like a marketer. It’s not about ‘needing another social media account’, it’s about reaching new users.
- Facebook ads don’t work because people are there to be entertained, not solve problems.
|Jim F. Kukral
Submitted on 2012/11/28 at 3:03 pm
Thanks for being here and taking the great photo. I am glad you enjoyed my presentation and hope you took some good stuff away from it. Great to meet more Clevelanders!