e4 Houston 2017
e4 Presentation Slides
Thanks for attending Experient’s e4 2017 in Houston!
Here are links to the slides from my presentations.
- Designing Events with FOMO Moments
- New Rules for Instagram Marketing
- Using Snapchat for Live Events
- Biggest Social Media Mistakes Made by Event Pros
- How to Create a Marketing Plan In 5 Steps
- Social Media Marketing for Associations with Volunteers
- My Favorite Digital Engagement Technologies for Live Events
- Advanced Digital Communications Tactics: Newsjacking, Memes, and Social Media Takeovers.
I have a number of additional resources available here on topics related to the presentation.
Helpful Links About Nick:
The Audience Response System I used when speaking to ILEA Dallas is Glisser. I’ve been with them for years and they have helped make my presentation much more dynamic.
Learn more about Glisser here.
Do People Realize How Amazing The Events Your Team Creates Are??
Don’t Have Time To Blog? Want a SEO Boost? Looking For Inspiration?
The answers to all these problems is PartySlate! Sign-Up For Free.
Must Reads for 2017 (I co-authored):
Articles I’ve Written:
- 10 Social Media Campaigns Event Pros Should Run This Year.
- Which Social Media Live Stream Is Right for Your Event?
- Instagram changes feed algorithm and what that means to you.
- What to when someone has the Instagram name you want.
- The Future of Exhibition Is Here: The Comic Book Convention
- Snapchat v Instagram Stories: The Great Social Media Debate
- 7 Social Media Lessons from the Republican and Democratic Conventions
- 12 Things Event Planners Can Learn From Pokemon Go
- The Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide For Events
- Is Snapchat the Next Big Thing in Events?
- The Secret Formula for Event Instagram Success
- Event Professionals Comment on the Olympics Opening Ceremony
- 13 Digital Branding Ideas for Live Events
My Favorite Instagram Apps:
- Followers+ – iOS / Android
- Repost – iOS / Android
- LiPix Pro – iOS / Android
- Instasize – iOS / Android
- PicPlayPost – iOS / Android
- Hyperlapse – iOS / Android
- Piction – iOS