Book Me To Speak
Presentations That Excite
From groups from 20 to 1,000, I’ve engaged with crowds internationally in ways that have created tangible impacts on their businesses. My presentations are engaging, honest, meticulously researched, and often pretty funny.
I have presented on multiple occasions at The Special Event, Catersource, IMEX America, ibtm world, Florida Festival and Events Association, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program, Today’s Bride and Event Expo as well as for associations such as the International Live Events Association (ILEA), Student Event Planners Association (SEPA), Meeting Planners International (MPI) and the National Association For Catering and Events (NACE).
Custom Presentations are possible and I’ll travel the world for your event.
"...exceeded our expectations!"
“Nick Borelli definitely exceeded our expectations! His multiple programs have given invaluable insight on timely social media discussions that help the small business owner to a beginner in the field. His material and presentation style was interactive, engaging, and thorough. Nick was friendly, focused, exceptionally knowledgeable, and relaxed. He has inspired and motivated our members and their guests; we can’t wait to have him back to speak to our community again.”
Kristen Porchia, ILEA Metro Detroit Chapter President
Popular Presentation Titles
- Marketing By Design
- Persona Marketing For Events
- FOMO (Fear of Missing Out): The Most Powerful Tool of Event Design
- Stay In Your Lane – The Event Industry’s Problem With Committing to Excellence
- Snapchat for Events
- Fixing The Macro Problems With The Event Industry
- Growing Your Event Attendance 100% Each Year
- How Pokemon Go Shows Us The Future of Events
- Trade Show Exhibitor Tactics
- Digital Engagement Enhancing Live Engagement
- Selling Social. How to Sell Yourself in Event Settings
- Marketing Your Culture
- Social Media For Event Professionals
- Selling & Marketing The Intangible
- Instagram For Event Professionals & Event Marketing
- Marketing And Communication For Associations
- Marriage Equality’s Impact On Event Marketing
- It’s Not About You: Social Media Campaigns Based On Generosity
- Digital Marketing Speed Consulting
- Raising Your Company or Event’s Exposure With Two Hours Per Week
- Social Media 101
- Q & A
- Panel Discussion
- Round Table Discussions